Thursday, January 9, 2014

Falling off the wagon.

It has been almost 2 months since I dusted off my keyboard. And in that time I fell off the wagon. I fell HARD. Copious amounts of chocolate, soda and cheese were shoveled into my face. I am not proud of it. I am human. If this was last year (hell, even 6 months ago) I would give up and say "I've already ruined everything." But not this time. This time I have picked myself up, dusted it off and got back to working out. Ben and I started doing P90x. I am not a huge fan. It does work, I would just rather lift. Oh lordy, I never thought I would say that. I gained more motivation today when I took some progress pics. I  can do this. So can you.



We also just moved into a new house. I will give a house tour and updates as we fix stuff up. Stay tuned.
xoxo
Danyelle

1 comment:

  1. You are looking so great! Doesn't it feel great to just jump back in?! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete