Thursday, March 13, 2014

The dreaded "before" pictures.

 When I started this blog I was super motivated but fell into the same old cycle. Get motivated, work out for a couple of months then stuff my face with chocolate (and pizza and taco bell and...) One day, I woke up and was just done. I was sick of my stomach problems, I was sick of being out of breath while running after my kids, I was sick of being ashamed of my body, and just being plain sick. I am taking it one day at a time now. Working on bettering myself and being a good example for my kids. This is a new beginning. Here are my before pictures and stats...





  • Weight:147.2 lbs
  • Height: 5 ft
  • Jean/ Dress size: 8/L
  • Waist: 38 inches
  • Hips: 39.5 inches
  • Neck: 13 inches
  • Righ/Left Thigh: 20/20 inches
  • Right/Left Calf: 12.5/12 inches
  • chest: 40.5 inches
  • Shoulders:16 inches
  • Right/Left Arm: 10/9.5 inches
I CAN DO THIS.
Danyelle

No comments:

Post a Comment